We are a boutique bookkeeping and accounting firm with over 25 years of experience in providing services for a wide range of clients that include e-commerce, retailers, construction, sport agents, athletes, realtors, beauty parlors, architects, lawyers, doctors, CPA firms, artists, private investors and many more.
We are certified QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online Advisers and pride ourselves in being affordable, reliable, and efficient with state of the art technology and payroll service. Our team is passionate about providing insightful solutions to your business challenges.
By combining the knowledge, experience, and energy of our staff, our clients receive the close personal and professional attention they deserve.
Serving South Bay Community
▪ Initial Setup for new companies (QuickBooks or software of your choice), customized for your business.
Books clean-up for existing companies.
▪ Accounts Payable (bill paying, check writing, aging reports).
▪ Accounts Receivable (customer invoicing, payments tracking and application, deposit processing, reports).
▪ Full Payroll Services (direct deposits, payroll tax filings - all done through your choice of Gusto, SurePayroll, ADP, Paychex or other payroll service.
▪ Bank reconciliations of all checking, savings, money market, loan, credit card, credit line, and other accounts.
▪ General Ledger posting, maintenance, reconciliation, analysis.
▪ Month end closing and reporting.
▪ Financial Statements preparation and analysis.
▪ Budget setup and analysis.
▪ Handle all applicable state county and city business taxes.
▪ Liaison with your CPA (for annual tax filing or audit).
▪ Personalized services as needed and/or requested.
Our hourly rate ranges between $75-$100 for most of bookkeeping and accounting services but it could vary depending on the complexity of work. There will be a minimum monthly charge of $175 for small businesses that don't require a lot of work hours.
We also offer a monthly retainer plan at reduced rates. This is ideal for clients who would like to reserve a block of time each month. Any additional hours that are requested will be provided at the reduced rate.